Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Racism video complete !! :D

1. The main focus of our rasicm video was to show discrimination. though we tried to focus on it, we did not reach our aim and created a big jumble of small thoughts representing racism.

2. The video gets the point across to the audiance by showing them the thoughts of our fellow students in our school.

3. The technique we used to get the point across to the audiance was to ask students to describe racism in one word. Also we crated music that started of slow and went fasted as the thought progressed about racism.

4. Truthfully I am not satisfied with our end result. I think it can be improved alot. Though I liked the shots of people we took, I think we could have made our video focus on an act of racism because that would get the message across to the people, for example people playing soccer but they do not let a kid play because he is younger. Its a form of discrimination and it would get the message across quickly. Also we could have made a rap song. Though that was our original idea, we did not suceed because we had gotten distracted and ran out of time. If we had planned out our time more wisely I think we would have succeeded but thats the past and well, there always next year.

5. I think we can improve our video by getting shots that actually do represent acts of discrimination and by improving our music alittle. Though it goes slow and fast to show alittle seriousness in the concept of rascism it can be improved to a more mellow tone because our end result was alittle happy and not as mellow.

To veiw our end result of our rascism video, go to: http://ashketchumpokemon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, welcome 2 my blog, for those of you that know me i think you already know that i love art, if your intreasted at looking at it or buying it send me an email :) or go to the link

LAKESHORE COLLIGATE INSTITUTE